Garcinia is a superfruit that comes from India and southeast Asia and has been used for many years to encourage weight loss. Platinum Garcinia Plus from MuscleTech can give you the boost you need to kickstart your journey to weight loss.
- 1 What are the side effects of taking Garcinia?
- 2 What are the benefits of Garcinia?
- 3 How much weight can you lose with Garcinia?
- 4 How many times a day can you take Garcinia?
- 5 Does Garcinia affect your heart?
- 6 Can Garcinia cause liver damage?
- 7 How can I lose tummy fat fast?
- 8 Can Garcinia cause anxiety?
- 9 Does garcinia cambogia affect blood pressure?
- 10 Does apple cider vinegar really help you lose weight?
- 11 How can I suppress my appetite?
- 12 When should I eat Garcinia?
What are the side effects of taking Garcinia?
Common Side effects of Garcinia include:
- Upset stomach.
- Dry mouth.
What are the benefits of Garcinia?
In the U.S., garcinia cambogia is most often found in tea or as a supplement. Claims made in support of garcinia cambogia’s potential benefits suggest that it can help weight loss, reduce appetite, lower cholesterol, improve rheumatism, and even relieve intestinal problems.
How much weight can you lose with Garcinia?
On average, garcinia cambogia has been shown to cause weight loss of about 2 pounds (0.88 kg) more than a placebo, over a period of 2–12 weeks ( 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ).
How many times a day can you take Garcinia?
Dosage Recommendations You can also purchase garcinia cambogia supplements online. Choose one from a reputable manufacturer that contains 50–60% HCA. Recommended dosages can vary between brands. Generally, it is recommended to take 500 mg, three times per day, 30–60 minutes before meals.
Does Garcinia affect your heart?
Garcinia might increase a brain chemical called serotonin. Pentazocine (Talwin) also increases serotonin. In theory, taking Garcinia along with pentazocine (Talwin) might increase serotonin too much. This could cause serious side effects including heart problems, shivering, and anxiety.
Can Garcinia cause liver damage?
Weight loss products labeled as containing Garcinia cambogia been linked to the development of clinically apparent acute liver injury which can be severe and even fatal.
How can I lose tummy fat fast?
19 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- Eat plenty of soluble fiber.
- Avoid foods that contain trans fats.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Eat a high protein diet.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods.
- Do aerobic exercise (cardio)
- Cut back on carbs — especially refined carbs.
Can Garcinia cause anxiety?
Garcinia cambogia contains a substance called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). HCA has been shown to increase levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that influences mood, sexual desire, social behavior, and appetite. Low serotonin levels are linked to depression and anxiety.
Does garcinia cambogia affect blood pressure?
On the positive side, unlike stimulants such as phentermine, GC does not act on the central nervous system, so does not cause sleeplessness, anxiety, affect the heart or blood pressure, and its efficiency does not decrease with time.
Does apple cider vinegar really help you lose weight?
Apple cider vinegar isn’t likely to be effective for weight loss. Proponents of apple cider vinegar claim that it has numerous health benefits and that drinking a small amount or taking a supplement before meals helps curb appetite and burn fat. However, there’s little scientific support for these claims.
How can I suppress my appetite?
A person can use the following ten evidence-based methods to suppress their appetite and avoid overeating:
- Eat more protein and healthful fats.
- Drink water before every meal.
- Eat more high-fiber foods.
- Exercise before a meal.
- Drink Yerba Maté tea.
- Switch to dark chocolate.
- Eat some ginger.
- Eat bulky, low-calorie foods.
When should I eat Garcinia?
We recommend taking about 500 to 1,000 milligrams three times a day, once before each meal. Take it with water and be sure to take it at least an hour before you eat. This gives the HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid), which is the main ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia, enough time to act.