Garcinia Cambogia Reviews – 5 Reasons Why You Should Take Garcinia Cambogia
With the many wonders of the world, it doesn’t come as a surprise that scientists find new super foods regularly. There’s a massive superfood list that you can turn to if you’re looking for a specific health benefit. And since going natural is still the best way to handle your health issues, this makes it easier and more effective in managing certain health conditions.
One of the superfoods that are gaining much fan fare as of late is the garcinia cambogia. This tropical fruit has been widely Googled by millions of people worldwide in the past three years and its popularity is continuing to soar. But what makes garcinia cambogia special? Read on to learn more.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Also known as the Malabar tamarind or brindle berry, the garcinia cambogia is a tropical citrus fruit that is native to Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and India. It is a cousin of the mangosteen, so they kind of look alike. The main difference with the two is that the garcinia cambogia ripens to a yellowish or red color and is sweet sour to mangosteen’s maroon and sweet taste.
Packed with essential nutrients like phosphorous, thiamin, niacin, and vitamins, this fruit is traditionally used to cure stomach problems. It has helped remedy diarrhea, ulcers, and dyspepsia since the early days of its existence, so you’ll know that it is good for your health.
Like other natural foodstuffs, the Malabar tamarind is also a popular culinary ingredient in the countries where it grow. The rind is usually used for cooking chutneys and curries while its juice is typically used for flavoring meats. It gives off a specific zesty taste that local cuisines enjoy.
The Garcinia Cambogia Extract:
The only problem about the garcinia cambogia is that the fruit can be quite rare. It’s not widely grown commercially. This makes acquiring the actual fruit to be a challenging and expensive task. Then there’s also the fact that the fruit can expire faster, so regular consumption for its many benefits have been hard to do in the past few decades outside the Asian countries where the fruits grow.
Luckily, experts have discovered about the great effects the garcinia cambogia has. This made it possible for food supplement manufacturers to process the fruit and produce extracts to help more people enjoy the Malabar tamarind’s benefits.
Today, finding a product with garcinia cambogia extract is a lot easier than before. You can enjoy the fruit in capsule form, saving you from the hassle of sourcing the actual fruit and enduring its strong sour taste.
5 Reasons Why Take the Garcinia Cambogia
You might be wondering why you should take the garcinia cambogia, though. For that, here are seven reasons why you should give this superfood a shot.
- Garcinia Cambogia can help you lose weight.
The main reason why the garcinia cambogia is so popular as of late is the fact that it can help you lose weight. While there are tons of other superfoods that can do the same, this one actually does it magnificently because it works in many ways. In other words, what makes this superfood effective in cutting out the fats in your body is the fact that it can affect your body’s fat storage process in different ways.
To help you better understand how it helps you shed some pounds, here are the ways it functions as a fat blocker.
- It prevents the sugar from being stored as fat. Garcinia cambogia contains high amounts of HCA or hydroxycitric acid which prevents the body’s production of citrate lyase, an enzyme responsible for converting sugar into fat. Without this enzyme, sugar won’t be processed and stored into the body for later use. Without it, sugar will also be consumed right away, giving you energy and helping your fat accumulation slow down or even halt to a stop, letting you lose a good amount of
- It helps you avoid stress eating. A lot of people gain weight because they stuff themselves with food when they’re stressed. By taking this superfood’s extract, though, the production of your serotonin (happy hormones) are increased, letting you handle stress better. So, without being too stressed out, you might just be able to curb your binge eating every time you’re upset.
- It can suppress your appetite effectively. Overeating is also a common reason for gaining weight. Some of us don’t know that you should actually stop eating before you feel full because being full is already the first step of pushing our stomach’s boundaries. So, by being an appetite suppressant, the Malabar tamarind actually helps in giving you a healthier diet aside from letting you lose weight.
- It can boost your metabolism. Aside from boosting your mood, the increased serotonin in your system caused by the garcinia cambogia extract can also help boost your metabolism. According to some experts, this hormone is also useful in processing your food consumption better, making it a great tool in weight loss as well.
- It can help lower your risks of getting some serious diseases.
With high contents of antioxidants, the garcinia cambogia may also lessen your risks of having cancer and heart diseases.
- It can help boost your health.
Rich in vitamins and a whole lot of other nutrients, the Malabar tamarind extract is also considered as a health food. It can boost your immunity, lower your sugar levels as well as your bad cholesterol. It’s generally a great foodstuff if you want to get in better shape.
- It’s capable of improving your athletic performance.
A surprising benefit of the garcinia cambogia is it’s ability to enhance your athletic performance. As it contains high amounts of iron which is essential for upping the red blood cell count in your body, it is also able to deliver more oxygen to your muscles. This, in turn, will boost your muscles’ strength and endurance, letting you exercise harder and longer.
If you combine working out and this pill for weight loss, you’re bound to see stellar results as you’re adding another way to shed pounds to what the extract can already do. By burning the calories through intense and long workouts, you’re guaranteed to see great results in no time.
- It can enhance your mood.
As mentioned earlier, this superfood can increase the body’s production of serotonin, which is a happy hormone. This will then help improve your overall mood and assist you in managing your mood.
Are There Any Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects?
Now that you know why you should this superfood, the next thing you need to know about is what are the side effects of garcinia cambogia. Like other natural supplements, the Malabar tamarind extract is perfectly safe for consumption but it does have certain effects that you need to approach with caution.
There’s really just one side effect you should take close note of when taking garcinia cambogia. As it can lower your sugar and cholesterol levels, combining the garcinia cambogia with medications that do the same should be avoided. If you’re already taking prescription drugs for your diabetes or high cholesterol, combining it with this superfood extract is not recommended. It might double the effect and certain complications can arise, so minimizing the risks is a must.
Aside from this, like other weight loss supplements, pregnant and breastfeeding women are also not advised to avoid the product until their doctors give them the green light to start getting rid of the pregnancy weight. As pregnant and breastfeeding women need to be in top shape when carrying and feeding their little ones, altering their body in any way is not advised. Garcinia cambogia side effects may not pose a risk on everyone, but it’s still best to be safe than sorry.
How to Effectively Take the Garcinia Cambogia
If you want to get the most out of this superfood extract, you should also make sure to take it properly. Keep these things in mind to ensure that you’ll enjoy the best results from garcinia cambogia:
- Choose a product with at least 50% HCA content. Opting for a pure garcinia cambogia extract product is also more ideal. This way, you can be guaranteed that you’re getting enough of the superfood, so you can actually get results from the supplement. Keep in mind that not all Malabar tamarind supplement in the market today are made equally, so choose the right one for the best results.
- Take twice a day, 30-60 minutes before meals.
- Make sure to take the supplement on an empty stomach. The HCA in garcinia cambogia can bind with food in your stomach, rendering some of its nutrients unavailable, so make sure that you only take it before meals and when you haven’t eaten anything yet.
- Understanding the garcinia cambogia reviews and side effects can also help you determine how to get the most out of this super food extract. Make sure to try to learn more about the product so you can maximize its potential.